ZOC is a powerful emulator and telnet client known for its outstanding user interface. With the help of ZOC it is possible to get text access to the necessary hosts using telnet, modem, Secure Shell (SSH/SSH2), ISDN and most other means of communication. Similarly, it can also be used to connect with Unix and Linux servers, BBS servers, computers such as IBM (to TN3270 or TN5250) as well as the Internet and other types of networks.
ZOC offers a number of features such as command line shortcuts, scrollbacks, and multiple window options that make it an excellent option for people who work with Unix systems and Windows computers. A Linux administrator will feel like he is at home with the ZOC Linux program (Xterm), which enables highlighting, hotkeying and printing. In addition to supporting vt 102, vt220, and several type of ansi and Wyse, ZOC also supports the T5250 of Sun Microsystems and TN35570 of TVI. It supports all file transfer protocols, including X-Open., Y-There are many of them as well, including Zmodem. Kermit Protocol. There are various configurations available in addition to this, with an intuitive interface that gives you complete control of your online account.
Furthermore, because there are no more complicated requirements in the setup process, as any terminal can support almost any type of command, like buffering a typed command. As a result, however, it offers a number of unique features, such as the use of a powerful scripting language and automatically launching the program upon printed out documents.
- For faster tunneling, we use secure shells (SSH V2/V3) including authentication and a private key.
- Through serial port and TAPI technology (Windows modem), a modem can be connected.
- CAPI V2 allows ISDN over the internet.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support);
- Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit, Ascii, Xmodem, can be used for file transfer.
- (seemputer dump) ation level (user dump and binary mode);
- broadcasting inbound/outbound characters;
- This tool gives you access to the Linux (Xterm) console, including icons, colors, and keyboard shortcuts.