Zend Studio is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) focused on PHP developers. Full-time tuition is covered in the program.There are a variety of convenient tools designed to facilitate programmers' work as well as increase their productivity. It features a code editor and an easy to use debugging system.
The Zend Studio environment supports the latest technologies, such as the Zend Framework, a framework with a large number of PHP libraries for web application development, or the Eclipse Platform.
In addition, Zend Studio is good at creating mobile apps. We have included a fully functional demonstration of a mobile application for learning how to develop your own apps or use apps in project management tools.
The environment works across public and private clouds with the help of tools for cloud deployment integration that includes PHP project development.
More than one master, extra plug-ins-Make your projects an integral part of a Zend Studio environment by using ins. Extensive tutorial and videos help you get started faster.
- The PHP 7 and earlier versions are supported; tfor PHP 7 and earlier versions;
- In PHP 7, optimize the previous versions of PHP.
- Is a code editor more intelligent than a wiki o intelligent code editor;
- debugging feature; the ability for clients to run programs through debugger.
- A plugin for Eclipse can be installed; Possibility to install as a plugin to the Eclipse system;
- AngularJS, Ionic, and Cordova d frameworks for mobile application development;
- Magento is supported by Doctrine systems; however
- Git Flow and Docker tools support;
- Azure and AWS both support cloud computing;
- You could have a perpetual license in a number of ways.