YouWave is an Android emulator for the Windows operating system, which differs from other similar solutions in the presence of only the most essential features, the ability to emulate the data stored on the SD-A virtual environment should be noted on your card at the end of the exit. There are easily reachable keys for volume control, screen orientation switching, and resolution by the simple, rather archaic interface. Using an application emulator directly on the Play Market will allow you to install new applications. What's more, you can create an account in this digital store directly from the YouWave interface.
In order to run correctly, the emulator does not require an Android SDK as part of its compatibility. It lets you play mobile online games without any conflicts between network connections, work with a command line and easily transfer data to a virtual system from your hard drive.
Among the drawbacks of this emulator is the fact that the free version of YouWave can only emulate Android version 4.0.4. The Google Chrome version will need to be updated to Google YouWave Premium in order to take advantage of newer features.
- Does not require additional software; It does not require any programming skills for it to work.
- The Play Market allows you to download applications straight from the site.
- allows virtual data storage of a SD card;
- Online games for mobile platforms; allows you to play on-line games.
- Its keys are volume control and dynamic screen rotation.