xStarter allows you to automate the execution of various daily tasks using your own scheduler or system events. Depending on your routine procedures, reducing your work time can be achieved by anywhere from 35% to 40%.
With xStarter, you can create macros to perform a variety of tasks, and your computer will be running the program, and maybe even in your absence on your specified schedule.
Scheduling, hotkeys, system events, and system preferences are all powerful ways to conduct all tasks.
- The act of performing various file operations;
- The advanced task scheduler should be used instead of Windows' standard task scheduler.
- Automatically create backups so you're in the race as safe as possible;
- The following changes must be monitored: files and directories; subdirectories.
- You must write down your programs and objects and then run a Windows macro from there.
- A catalog must be synchronized according to the schedule.
- work with e-FTP, mail and HTTP files that support a computer.
- Computers can be used to run scheduled programs, which can be accessed remotely.
- You can send messages to your contacts on the screen;
- Text and log files can be used together; ;
- The link between our homeworld and the Internet;
- create .The files in xStarter tasks should be sent d to transfer them between computers;
- An individual with no programming skills can automate mundane tasks.