wxMaxima is a program which is one of the variants of graphic implementation of Maxima computer algebra system. is a completely free program that can work with numerical or symbolic expressions. A key benefit of this solution for regular users is that they can construct mathematical formulas and equations with it. In addition, wxMaxima performs a number of other useful mathematical operations: In addition to matrices, integration, differentiation, Laplace transformation, numeric series and vector construction, and many others are commonly utilized.
Floating point numbers and fractions are perfectly comprehended by the program, which consists of an arsenal of analytical programs. The newwxMaxima interface makes it easy to communicate and optimize data. As an example, wxMaxima has a workspace and a toolbar where expressions, charts, lists, tensors, and such can be created.
- Maxima's computer algebra system uses this system, which is extremely handy.
- A symbolic or numeric expression is constructed from elements; used to calculate and build symbolic and numeric expressions;
- Matrix, vector, equations, tensor, algorithm and algorithm systems that work like matrices, vectors, equations, tensors, graphs;
- The activity includes differentiation, integration, Laplace Transformation, row decomposition, etc.
- There is a wealth of documentation included with the book.