WizNote is a program that allows you to save notes, keep a personal journal and create contact lists. The organizer allows you to keep the data for both yourdesktop and mobile devices, as well as synchronize it between them. Synchronization occurs immediately after logging into your WizNote account on your new device. If you wish, you can disable synchronization or configure its parameters in the corresponding section of the window with settings.
A organizer makes projects a bit easier with ease. It allows your records to be shared with other people, as well as enables your Outlook message to be displayed on your computer. Using the online version and website will help you manage the content automatically, and using a client or the web version will help to share information as needed. Contacts in your list, along with notes in your databases, can be sorted by folders and subfolders as long as you add those who you work with.
In order to keep track of large volumes of notes that can't be stored in the paper format, this program can assist. As you tag your records for use with the database you are able to search it easily. It is possible to "pin" notes to your desktop that are important. Users are additionally given plenty of parameters for changing their notes' appearance when sticky. WizNote's features are available for free download.
- This tool helps you to create notes and create your own log.
- It is possible to sync up portable data with desktop data;
- With tags supporting it, you can easily search through the database.
- This enables you to view contents from your web browser rather than your printed program.
- A desktop app that allows you to create sticky notes can fix them.