Wise Data Recovery is a standard program for data recovery in every sense. Physical damage does not cause the program to "dig up" data from damaged files, but recent deleted files can be saved. Further, it is not likely to be an effective tool in data recovery if your data has been formatted a second or third time.
Having noted those benefits, we should emphasize the fact that the program is very simple to use. Basically, the user needs to do a certain thing. For example, allocating folders and partitions in which there may be access to searched, to begin scanning the deleted data or to ensure that any files haven't been deleted. you've had to scan a huge amount of data, it'd be nice to offer keyword searches and classifications. Wise Data Recovery can sort files by format, size, title, date of change and other parameters. In a strange side note, we did not know when the developers were accessing the data they were seeking before scans. From the list of scans the developers could remove important elements to ensure the maximum number of scans were carried out. However, Wise Data Recovery already works incredibly fast.
You can perform file and folder recovery in batch mode. The object you selected will be asked which location you wish to save it. As with scanning processes, there is an almost identical recovery process in terms of speed.
As an added bonus, Wise Data Recovery is free - without limit on the maximum amount of data that can be recovered or other features it provides.
- You can determine what data will be recovered from individual folders based on their capability;
- A large number of sorting parameters can be supported per the results list;
- A keyword search function can be found by using the following function.
- Using high speed data retrieval and recovery methods.
- Where it can be portable, sotible version;
- Files with "safe" status are shown, so predictions can be provided of success as to whether or not the file will be recovered.