The WinUtilities operating system optimization and configuration software are among the most popular types of utilities. The software comprises more than 20 tools that can increase the performance of your computer.
You will find all applications appealing to the eye and easy to use. Disabling the automatic mode of operation provides detailed statistics about every task or task category as well as the automatic mode of operation independently organizes all tasks by categories. As part of the package, there are a variety of tools, such as utilities to clear temporary files stored on disk, folders, registry entries and applications, as well as cookies. Using the file and registry defragmentation feature will greatly improve the speed and stability of your computer, as well as make the files and registry more accessible.
Startup Cleaner is built-in and gives you the ability to launch programs downloaded at the start of the operating system and correct labels and delete unnecessary files through its duplicate search feature. You can also schedule system maintenance, trash clean, secure deletion, retrieve mistakenly deleted files, and file the following options.
WinUtilities offers a fairly complete set of tools that can be accessed by every day user.to-Maintaining your operating system on a day-to-day basis, which is something that no other set of products can match.
- Recovered deleted files can be transferred to FAT and NTFS drives;
- Files that are not needed for the computer's performance are cleared from your drive.
- Make sure your registry entries are not outdated or incorrect;
- the applications to which the operating system autoruns; • ;
- RAM optimization;
- Taking away the traces of user activity on the computer; ing traces of user activity on the computer;
- Confidentiality of documents must be destroyed fully; e destruction of confidential files;
- The EXE file is vulnerable to password protection;
- The files to be searched and deleted include the same ones.
- Identifying and removing erroneous labels;
- Computer performance testing;
- Processes run on a continuous basis; owring of the running processes;
- Maintain control over and securely uninstall installed programs; ;
- To restore your system registry, backup it;
- A display of hardware and software specifications.
- Having a built-in task scheduler available.
- System settings are managed and organized by the operating system.