WinTopo is an application aimed at converting raster images of BMP, TIF, PNG, JPG, GIF formats into necessary vector formats, which are used by CAD and GIS programs, as well as CNC systems. Most people who have old drawings will find that this program is incredibly useful for that. Computer work is ideal when working with such a document through the program.
WinTopo is distributed in two versions - Normally designed for a range of users and professionals, but for those who may have additional requirements and prefer more control. The Pro-Furthermore, this version of the software contains more raster files preprocessory functions in order to ensure optimal results. Its image creation capabilities are provided through an extremely efficient and user-friendly design and creation engine based on modern technology.
- With tization in one click;
- Advanced users can configure many options here at advanced users; many configurable options for advanced users;
- calibration in raster form; or contouring;
- In this example, vectoring is used to transform raster drawings into monochromatic vector drawings.
- Layers are presented as vector illustrations; ;
- The scaling of vector graphics; n scaling of vector graphics;
- to directly communicate with the scanner and take images.
- vector contours editing;
- The elevation mark assignment: To vector values, an image;
- fine-tuning of vectorization.