WinPatrol is a free utility for detecting and removing viruses, trojans, worms, keyloggers and other unwanted and dangerous software. WinPatrol also protects against dangerous and critical changes that occur in the system without your knowledge.
Having been the first product to include heuristic analysis, WinPatrol made it easier to identify attacks and violations in the system. A traditional computer security program scans your hard drive for known viruses. However, WinPatrol scans all computer resources and, if needed, alerts you to any changes in them. Other antivirus programs only update their antivirus databases while WinPatrol removes dangerous programs.
During installation and operation of WinPatrol, you are better able to find out what programs are installed and used on your computer.
As a free version of WinPatrol, WinPatrol PLUS offers full functionality in detecting and removing dangerous software, although you must purchase it to fully enjoy the features of WinPatrol.
- What is spyware adware's definition and neutralization??
- To detect and eliminate viruses and other dangerous software;
- To accelerate the deployment of the system, increase its performance, and increase system efficiency.
- Copying operations can be deleted as well as duplicated others...
- The ability to uninstall programs that continually list themselves as one to launch a new program whenever Windows starts.
- The most stubborn infections can be stopped and removed.
WindowsPatrol can cause a message to be lost after being installed and running. It will be the WinPatrol icon in system tray that will cause the change. Scotty. means that WinPatrol is a part of your system's security-guard, and it will only be present when the issue of dangerous software arises within your computer.