WinNTSetup is a program that allows you to install Windows on a removable USB drive rather than on a specific hard drive partition. Automation almost completely takes over the application. Operating system images can only be specified by both the user and media that the operating system will be unpacked and installed in. Format the "flash drive" before launching the program, and make sure it is big enough that the image can be unpacked (so that you can clearly see how much space is needed).
WinNTSetup works with virtually any version of Windows, from Windows 2000 to the newfangled "top ten". By selecting an image, the version of the operating system will appear. Using the program, you will be able to set up your USB drive as well as have a few settings before moving any files you need to put on the flash drive. UxTheme, for instance, can be used in that case.Setting up an unsigned design theme with n unsigned design themes, enable cmd.You can configure the icons size in your taskbar, disable swap files, reboot automatically if your computer stalls, uncheck enable the UAC setting, etc.
There is no installation required, this program is completely free and Russified. This archive contains executable files for 32-bit for WinNTSetup.bit and 64-bit systems.
- If you don't have this option, just go to the installer site and click on Full functionality.A formatted flash drive makes Windows look like the ancient computer they were.
- Almost all versions of the Microsoft operating system are compatible; ;
- A UxTheme patch can be applied at the recording stage and other settings can be made.
- A package of possible settings are available for the OS according to the version determined by the photo; ;;;
- In addition, the disk does not require an installation. It may be used for specific digit counts or different systems.