WinMerge is a program that allows you to visually compare text files in order to find differences in them. This information will be helpful in identifying both the changes since the last version of the project and any merge requests if they are necessary.
WinMerge has Unicode support, flexible syntax highlighting, and can be integrated into the Windows shell. A second plug can be inserted to extend program functions.ins.
- A visual distinction between text files and a merging of text files; ; visual differentiation and merging of text files;
- With our flexible editor, syntax highlighting is possible, a line number display shows, and auto-suggest can be enabled.transfer of words;
- An overview of the lines; the differences.
- It illustrates the current vertical differences between the two vertical panels; A comparison of the two vertical differences ;
- An open-ended map indicates how many files are grouped and when they will be analyzed;
- detects movement of strings; does not show any results.
- If a folder is compared with another or is recursioned; it is compared.
- Compared folder types are shown, how tree-style comparison is handled;, the results of comparing folders in a normal or tree style;
- Exclude elements from view on regular expressions by including or excluding them;
- The folder compares the respective binary files and text files when the two files are compared.
- A 64-bit Shell integration can be enabled (see below for the specification).Windows bit versions; cludes of Windows); bit versions of Windows);
- Using a 7-compatible operating system, the files can be archived.Zip);
- File size and date can be compared in Quick Connect mode.
- Creates patch files based on what formats, eg. normal, contextual, or unified.