WinLIRC is a simple program for controlling infrared devices. For a few minutes after downloading the application, you'll be able to use a normal remote control to control your computer from using infrared waves. Unless the PC has an IR receiver, Remote Control commands can't be used. Using the program menu you can connect to the COM port and program the device.
The WinLIRC installation also allows you to control other equipment with infrared signal control technology from a computer (e.g. stereo equipment).
- saving human resources;
- There are primarily several different RC panel models (only the Panasonic ones); a little; support of set-top boxes and video recorders (includes TV and recorders, but not consoles and gaming devices).
- Useless and convenient; ease of use; and familiarity with the software;
- infrared signals; the ability to control all other peripherals of an apartment in use??
- Almost all plugins are supported with this e supported plugins;
- Updates and additions are frequent.
- With Light Alloy, WinAMP, IREx, or SlyControl you can control any light fixture.