WinDV is a small free program for capturing video stream transmitted to a computer from any DV device (e.Through the FireWire connector (throughIEEE 1394).
The program does not require installation; however you must download and unpack it before it is functional. WinDV can not only capture video from a camcorder, but also record back to it AVI video format stored on a computer. A single video is automatically produced from each file recorded on the camera.
This program has an easily accessible interface. Using DV devices (type-0). User must select none of the other options.1 or type-2). A check between Config and Capture has to be activated in order for manual grabbing to begin. The Capture button can be pressed to resume video playback and capture of video. In those cases, the button stops. Video time code captured, an automatic creation of a new file, inversed the the program captures the time code, and then automatically creates a new file for the selected segment of the video.
Editing and recording videos with WinDV is not possible at this point, however there are special editing programs in place. A basic requirement in capturing video from another person's camcorder or on a small laptop is that it be armed with it.
- Installing your software doesn't require ongoing maintenance.
- The video captured occurs as the result of a recorded clip from a digital camera;
- memory buffering;
- no settings;
- We automatically split video into small segments (each segment appears in a separate, split the video into small segments (each segment is saved in a separate video file);
- Video recording on the AICA camera, with a reverse function on it;
- If you are recording with a camera, you can automatically connect to an AVI file.
- a built-in viewer.