Windows Phone Power Tools is an extension for the Windows Phone SDK, which will be useful not only for developers under Windows Phone, but also for ordinary owners of portable devices based on this operating system. If you do not need this application because you need it to run on your computer, please do so correctly.
The main task of Windows Phone Power Tools is to install applications from XAP files on a portable device. This is the container format used in Windows Phone. In other words, developers of mobile applications will find themselves more pleased to know this extension improves XAPs by updating them with current technology.The overwrite is found at this time, and you can test the updated version immediately. For instance, you'll see "pop" if you've changed the default application.An update with more errors and defects than expected. With Windows Phone Power Tools, you can completely eliminate Isolated Storage, a completely unwanted, unworking, and unattractive storage shell.
What are some ways it could this extension help ordinary users? It is usually possible to install an application through XAP in general. As a following solution, you should use Windows Phone Power Tools from thematic resources to download the application or game of your choice onto your smartphone or tablet later. Furthermore, the extension provides the necessary administrative tools that make already installed programs work. Some games may be deleted, and other programs may be started and ended by pressing a few key pressed, as well as basic descriptions of their containers: Furthermore, it gives instructions on opening and closing them. The item is defined as a factor size, a version, a attribute, a date of the last update, etc.
- XAP files on Microsoft's mobile operating system should be used on portable devices; Ensure that XAP files are compressed; Verify that the XAP files on the portable devices are free.
- By enabling the user to manage their existing apps.
- Access to IsolatedStorage's storage;
- Applications can be restarted and stopped by your portable device;
- The basics of container information;
- Instead of completely updating current applications, use XAP to update them;
- If the Windows Phone SDK is installed, it will run.