Windows Device Recovery Tool is a proprietary tool from Microsoft, designed to restore firmware as well as rollback to previous versions of Windows Phone. Windows Phone 8 users can run the program.0/8.As part of their Windows Phone, HTC, LG, and Lumia devices can be found here. Using a USB cable, connect your device to the PC and set up a video connection. To keep the computer running, depending on the kind of device connected to it, it may need to be restarted. Then it's time for the user to take action using their smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, this application is able to address problems with Windows Phone's launch system, how it's upgraded to the latest software, or whether an application should be cancelled. Especially often Windows Device Recovery Tool is used to "roll back" from the unlucky Windows Phone 10 to Windows Phone 8 or Windows Phone 8.1. Before performing all the above operations, you can create a backup copy of the device beforehand.
Among other features of the program you can highlight the presence of a tool to fix problems with the device, view reports, reset all settings (you need to reboot) and delete temporary data. The Windows Device Recovery Tool is plete Russified.by-Each step of the process has been described in detail in the step wizard. Users of any level of experience can access it. All you need to do is distribute the appendix free.
- All Windows Phone devices from varying manufacturers may be used; therefore, the device supports all Windows Phone devices.
- Mobile "operating system" can help in resolving problems with the launch and operation of the platform.
- If you choose a new version and also add/remove something. The previous version should be rolled back;
- Reports can be viewed regarding the device's operation; Deletes temporary files.
- Each step can take as long as a month.by-step wizard.