Windows 10 Firewall Control protects your computer from unwanted inbound and outbound network connections. The program blocks any suspicious activity of the application, blocking its access to the network, and thus preventing the sending of important data to third parties, as well as the reception of malicious data from outside. If an application tries to access the network, Windows 10 Firewall Control displays a dialog box asking you to select a one-You can either grant access or deny it based on the time it's asked for, making it either manually or automatically accessible. The program comes in several versions: *span langsiters of the program: There are three versions of Windows 10 Firewall Control, Windows 10 Firewall Control Plus, and Windows 10 Firewall Control Server that all have different capabilities and prices.
- application protection;
- removable media on removable media;
- IPv6 support;
- The presence of a building equipped with an advisor is present.
- ; Security zones are advanced to ensure security ;
- security zone editor;
- Advanced/unprotected connection mode;
- Permissions for multi-user collaboration; m permissions for multiple users;
- cloud security.