WhatsApp is the long-The eponymous mobile messenger, a Windows smartphone app, is in development. Messenger gained great popularity among the owners of various portable devices and firmly established itself in the "tops" of digital content stores, so that the release of the desktop version was just a matter of time.
The first thing you need to know about WhatsApp for Windows is that it only works with the mobile version. There will be no shortcut without a mobile device, because you must read the QR code from a phone with already installed WhatsApp. Your chat histories and groups will be synced automatically after your authorization is complete. After all, messenger is one of your favorite apps now with PC support.
In addition to performing almost all the basic functions of a mobile client, the computer version will run pretty much everything. Use stickers, create new chat groups, share files, block users and groups. The data will automatically synchronize with the portable device, so if you are going to keep on with the program on a computer you can just remove your phone from your hand and carry it there. Decompression versions may have some disadvantages, however. This one is annoying because WhatsApp for Windows is only compatible with the most recent operating system version. The application will only work on higher-end Windows 8 and above machines.
- This mobile messenger application is a desktop version of the same name; however, all applications must work online.
- It is necessary to scan a QR code as a mobile device in order to allow the application to be used;.
- synchronizes the chat history and information erences the chat history and group history between devices;
- allows the creation and usage of virtually all mobile applications;
- Windows "fresh" can only be used.