Visual Studio Code is a powerful development environment from Microsoft which serves for creating web and cloud applications. A small size combined with an easy interface to Visual Studio makes it similar. compile tools, and you have an integrated modern interface.
Having Git functionality is crucial to the success of this IDE. Using it is easy because assembly test options, package build options, and software deployment options are all available. You may write code for a particular task in Visual Studio Code and then add it into the ready project and set it up using the correct argument. There is at his disposal a vast library of ready-made code fragments, templates, and snippets. The library can be expanded if you wish.
The Visual Studio Code language supports C#, F#, C++, Lua, Clojure, PHP, Perl, HTML, JSON, Java, Python, SQL, XML, and many other languages. The Node development system is also a benefit.js and ASP.NET is supported. Written code can be saved as a text file.
As we have already said before, Visual Studio Code has a very convenient modern interface. The environment does not require to be the same window environment. When open and running, multiple independent windows and panels will be grouped together to accommodate variables. An optional toolbar can be added in place of the code editor to make the window easier to work with. Comparative code analysis is made easier with this feature. Visual Studio Code can be used without any restrictions by developers at Microsoft for free.
- A set of built-in tools for PHP, Perl, Python, Lua, C#, C++, Clojure, F#, Visual Basic, XML, JSON, Java, HTML, Visual Basic, SQL, and some others.
- The Git management tools you've always dreamed of;
- Node development support.js and ASP.NET;
- Tools for making compilation and debugging runs powerful compilation and debugging tools;
- Multiple independent copies are possible;
- It would be a good idea to split the workspace window into two parts for convenient code comparison.
- Visual Studio Code is totally free to download and use.