VirtualBreadboard (VBB) is a layout board emulator most commonly used for modeling digital circuits, debugging microcontrollers and replacing the Arduino physical controller. The program consists of an extensive library of standard schemes and ready-to-run formats at the beginning.Separating elements into categories was made out of chain blocks. In spite of emulation that emulates such high-power circuits, however, and provides visual proof if the circuit boards execute a given code. The program can replace the physical printed circuit board at full speed. Displays on LED cards may include flash diodes, display a specific text pattern on the LED display, etc.
Simple to use schematic editor with no need for modifications. By moving or dragging items on the right side of the window, you can reach the working area on the left side. You can rotate the workspace freely based on your liking. Every step in the development process automatically produces documentation.
VirtualBreadboard (VBB) provides the ability to view error reports during emulation, send UART commands at TTL levels, modify I/O device logic, and simulate high voltage circuits.
Furthermore, VirtualBreadboard (VBB) is available in a separate version, built with the Arduino integrated development environment for better performance and faster prototyping. It allows for the use of hardware for free to test new techniques. Also, the VirtualBoard can be helpful when debugging.
- Using this tool, layouts can be duplicated and visualized; ;
- Debuggers to be built for debug of microcontrollers;
- IDE Arduino is tightly integrated with it, so you can use it to provide this "designer" and as a debugger as well.
- It can simulate most microcontrollers, including PIC16 and PIC18 in large part; n most PIC16 and PIC18 MCUs;
- An arrangement translated into Russian as well as a text package.language documentation.