Virtual Router Plus is a program that turns your computer or laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot. This allows you to simultaneously send and receive messages from any device that has a wireless network adapter. As of now, the developer has stopped supporting this program, making it difficult for you to launch Windows on the most recent version.
In order to have a wireless access point enabled, just a couple of simple steps are necessary. Start Virtual Router Plus, enter the point name, password and press the Start key. You may use any device with a wireless connection after that. This connection can be found only on laptops and other mobile devices using the WPA2 protocol, which is the strongest at the time. The user is in no danger of revealing transmitted data or being the target of "hacking" the access point once they choose a password that is sufficiently secure.
Following each reboot, you must reset the network.It is very quick to configure (but you must do it quickly since this involves a lot of configuration). Additionally, Virtual Setup is not guaranteed to work in both standby and account selection modes. I doubt there is a serious disadvantage to the program in that aspect. This is a far better and, equally importantly, completely free solution than any of the competing ones to make sure the functions of a wireless network are performed properly on your computer.Fi router.
- Set up a mobile access point on a computer or laptop from the comfort of your own home.The Fi adapter works only with a few key presses;
- Data encryption via a WPA2 protocol; Secure data use in the digital age.
- Is it compatible with ws that come with new versions of Windows;
- You will be prompted to create a new access point every time you restart your computer.
- There must be at least four such settings and parameters.
- You can use it very easily if it's a simple interface.