Virtual Access Point is a very convenient and easy to set up utility that you can use to turn your computer or laptop into a complete access point. Through this, you can connect to an Internet-based device faster.Using a Fi module rather than an additional equipment, you can send a message directly to the network. Upon installation, the program will determine whether the computer is connected to its active or inactive network connections. A user can also choose a password, a name, as well as a number of devices that can be connected during the setting of an access point. Program-side compatibility with the operating system and comprehensive user interface make it excellent. Virtual Access Point is a solution that helps you save money on buying a router and allows you to easily connect to the network from portable devices.
- Doesn't require pre-configuration;
- The Access Point Password Management allows you to establish your own password; ngs and an access point name yourself;
- Initiating the interface with an intuitive style;
- Combining operating together with Windows is possible
- Any Wi-Fi standard may be employed ed with any Wi-Fi-Fi adapters.