Vegasaur is an extension for the popular SONY Vegas Pro video editor that helps to automate a number of tasks, as well as automate backups while working on a project. After the extension is installed, an additional drop-The editor receives the down menu along with a list of available operations. Among them: automatic rotation of images, deletion of all added sound effects, deletion of the interval between selected events, creation of a new project from selected events, fast numbering, etc. For convenience, all available operations are divided into groups: editing, audio, effects, rendering, project, temporary tape, etc.
Vegasaur even has its own settings window from which you can assign hotkeys to individual operations and tools. Drop-outs do not need to be filled with the desired items.down menu. With the extension, you can use it to open several files added together at once, create effects and transitions.
In a seamless way, SONY Vegas Pro integrates with its clients. It doesn't need to be done once the editor is closed. Afterwards restart Sony Vegas Pro, check whether Vegasaur can be found, and if so, what kind of view it can access. Extensions menu. It is almost impossible to run Vegas for some extensions without being updated from one new version to another.
- Featuring a number of enhancements on the popular Sony Vegas Pro video editor.
- Video and audio effects; automated processes; automation of various operations.
- You can assign hotkeys to individual tools and functions.
- Whenever a project needs to be back up, it can do so automatically.
- File and design can be used inbatch mode.