USBlyzer is a utility designed to monitor the activity of devices connected to a computer via USB interface. Programs like this display a detailed list of what devices are doing to the system and may be able to provide an indication of whether a computer is infected with Autorun.viruses. USBlyzer displays information about all ports and accurately identifies connected devices, whether they are drives, smartphones/tablets, peripherals, etc. Any version of the USB interface (1.0, 2.0, 3.0) is supported.
Besides the activity ribbon, this interface has a list of ports as well. In addition, there is a section that provides information on connected devices which is collected. Trees display their ports in a tree.It is simple to look up interfaces to one hub more easily by pointing to the list. Then, select the appropriate parameters from an activity analysis by using the "Capture" item. All gathered data is displayed in one chart in real-time, and monitoring is performed in real-time. URB, IOCTL, and IRP "hijack" could be supported.
Additionally to malware protection, USBlyzer can also be used to determine and correct problems with the running of the system. It is particularly effective at detecting problems during data transfer when using the utility.
This is rather a valuable program with a quite significant cost tag that functions, but can be utilized freely with limited capabilities.
- The device can be tracked for the activity of its USB ports;
- In addition to Autorun's various anti-nausive measures, it is helpful to detect infection with the system.viruses;
- If URB is interfered with, it is also affected by IRP, IOCTL, and URB.
- An export of the device tree list to a separate document is feasible; );
- An activity ribbon that gives you the ability to filter unnecessary information can be operated from this application.