Possibility to get access to any USB remotely, using the Internet or LAN, gives to users program USB Redirector from manufacturer Incentives Pro. necessary to ensure a complete utilization of the capabilities of the program, it is necessary to install it on the computer, which will be turned into a server in the future, and make the settings necessary in order to fully benefit from its capabilities. Set up the USB stick so that each PC can see it (extend the storage drive).
Upon installing the program, you will also need to place the IP address of the computer that acts as the server on the devices you are connecting remotely to the USB. Connect the USB stick to the desired device using its corresponding button to complete the settings and initiate use of the device. In the My Computer tab now, the desktop PC will show the media as an regular device rather than a custom device. An intuitive, good-founded user will be able to appreciate the wide array of possibilities this program provides. USB Redirector can be used, for example, as a server for a small corporate network or as a primary or secondary USB port for devices that do not have one.
- Various PCs may support the ability to access USB storage media.
- If so, it plays in the background; Does so.
- Despite rebooteding or logging off the system, the USB device remains on.
- A possibility of combining different client technologies to run a network, including servers and computers: •
- When remote USB devices are able to be used, they should connect automatically.