UrBackup is a program for creating and restoring backups, which can be managed remotely through the web interface. Servers and clients are part of the system. They're available on a limitless number of computers locally, and the backup process is highly automated. Data from the server in the web interface can be gathered as needed and viewed in detail for each client to obtain a real-time record of when and how large of a backup is performed. Automatic backups are also assigned names and schedules to the IP addresses hosting remote computers. You can also select an option in the UrBackup settings to prevent the program from backing up the same file twice in order to save disk space.
UrBackup's web-A clean, simple interface can be used and not contain excessive graphics. On the visual front it appears to be an issue, but it is also more than covered by two very important advantages when viewed in perspective. The easy-to-use interface makes it convenient to understand and find the right items and parameters by the user. Also, the shell can be found in almost any Internet Explorer browser, even an older one.
In small businesses, it is especially useful for recording all records from computers across the network on a regular basis. Several things you may find out about your backups, such as how long they haven't been started.
- What part of the client and server must be installed; oulder & server parts;
- With older browsers, access via a web interface allows;
- The backup schedule is automatically updated nately backed up according to the set schedule;
- It is important that you back up regularly; remembering; reminding you of it.
- An overview of the computer's operation;
- Managing permission and backup paths remotely is possible; e autonomy of permission and backup paths;
- Working in the background mode requires minimum system resource consumption.
- It does not require a license to operate.