Unknown Device Identifier is a small, useful utility that will help you to identify unknown devices in your system, especially after you have reinstalled your Windows and cannot find out what hardware is behind all the yellow question marks in Device Manager.
Unknown Device Identifier allows you to identify these unknown devices. You will receive a detailed report indicating the manufacturer, OEM, device type, model and even the exact name of the device.
With the collected information, you can easily get in touch with your computer hardware manufacturer for support or find the appropriate drivers in a few clicks of the mouse on the Internet.
It is easy to identify your unknown equipment using this utility by using which you can replace its drivers with those which are available online or contact your manufacturer. In addition to commonly known devices based on Microsoft Windows, any devices that were previously classified as unsafe will also be reviewed.
a direct backup of all your drivers when you have found all the incorrect drivers for all your unknown devices and installed the appropriate drivers.
A separate driver development tool from the manufacturer's website must be downloaded in order for you to develop the drivers and extract them after installing them from the backup system. You will be able to do that right after you install the program.
- In this case, USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 device;
- IDs devices with IEEE 1394 serial number;
- identifies the ISA Plug & Play devices;
- The devices on the AGP bus are identified;
- identifies PCI, PCI-E, eSATA devices;
- multilingual interface: English, French;
- Finding PC hardware drivers was a challenge.
- contact with the equipment seller; in person.
- You can print out information about an equipment at home.
- You can backup the selected driver as well.