UC Browser is a web browser that has migrated to a PC from portable devices. Apple AppStore and Google Play charts show that it occupies top positions on a great many occasions. By creating a desktop version of their Chrome web browser brainchild, the developers ensured that basic functions were placed in an area as fast as possible without having to leave the browser browser entirely.
Upon launching the program for the first time, you will see an offer for importing bookmarks from other browsers in the system that are installed. UC Browser will also offer you the option to choose the appearance of the quick access screen: Either way, it could seem like one in Chrome or Speed Dial in Opera. You are now able to surf from anywhere, even from your computer. As an added bonus, browse the web pages in the form of a fast-track mode that can be accessed from mobile devices directly. The mobile versions have proprietary algorithms borrowed directly from the desktop versions.
The UC Browser mobile app also supports cloud data synchronization, is designed for pointing your cursor over a tab in its preview mode, and offers sound confirmation and the option to hover your cursor over a banner. The latter helps you work with the network of your portable device instantly by letting you move away from your computer. Program-wise, it seems quite attractive, however, there is one slight hitch: its top panel is quite wide, occupying about ten percent of the panel height. In fact, the Chrome browser perfectly conforms to all of the latest web standards.
- The proprietary compression algorithm used by this company reduces traffic and speeds the Web site to suit the individual.
- A preview of pages is displayed when the cursor cursor is used; if a tab;.
- Allows you to define the type of the quick access window you want.
- Importers who import bookmarks from other browsers;
- The person has an established method for synchronizing Portable Device Versions across the cloud.