Ubuntu One is a client for the cloud service of the same name, developed and supported by Canonical for Ubuntu users. Using this service you have the option of sharing files with your computer or mobile device and of synchronizing both the files stored on your own server as well as the files stored on others' computers. Using this system is extremely simple, and I would recommend it for anyone who is interested. synchronization files, you have then automatically filled on the server, it can be used to download them to any mobile device that needs that synchronization service.
As a starting price, services deliver each client 5GB of free virtual memory for each question or request, but as required, the volume can be increased for an added fee. There was also a launch of the program in 2012, according to which each user received 500 megabytes - since then we've increased it since then. Those receiving more invites are also included. "There is the option for users to earn a maximum of 20 GB free space per month.".
- It is a free five-gigabyte download available for the entire user;
- between two client companies under a single contract; ;
- All Windows, Linux, iPhone, and Android devices can access this service.
- VPNs are available as well ();
- With streaming music service you can listen to downloaded audio files on your portable device; ;
- Using the Music Store without leaving the user login screen; is automatic.
- Spaces up to 20 GB will be free to expand.