Trapcode Form is a plugin for Adobe After Effects video editor, which allows you to create three-Nets, polygons, and particle systems facilitate the movement of dimensional objects. It can also simulate physical properties other than those associated with models, such as fabric, as well as its models. Developer of the plugin is Red Giant Software. Market leader whose product costs a lot but are used by professional editors when using high-end items.budget movies. So, Trapcode Form is just one of those products.
Importing objects and animation sequences into OBJ format is possible with the extension. Package includes more than forty features.During production, users have the option of creating "presets" that the user can replicate. In Trapcode Form, an extremely extensive array of models exist and do not appear to concede to that at any point in the field being non-dependable.editors. A set of four linear algorithms can be built using this extension, as well as work done with three linear equations.It also has advanced functions for texture adjustment and blurring when used as dimensional layers so that it may be complemented by shadow shadow work.
Integrating well with Adobe After Effects tools such as project management and camera control is the primary objective of the plugin. Once on your computer you need to install the extension to get integrated with the video editor. Among the standard extensions, the Trapcode Form is located. It is official that Adobe After Effects CS6 and later support the plugin.
- Creation of three-A model of dimensionality based on nets and particle systems.
- orthogonal projections;
- Physical properties of tissues, including other materials; t and other materials with complex physical properties;
- The transfer of models and animation sequences from OBJ to Excel.
- There are more than 40 presets stored in the box;
- It can be combined siness CS6 and higher;
- In order to sync the animation with the audio track you need to use the plugin for that.