Total Doc Converter is an application that allows you to convert documents in TXT, DOC, DOCX, ODT and RTF formats to PDF, Excel, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, HTML and so on. A user would find it difficult to ignore the appearance of the program. I really like the user interface, and all the controls are nicely organized. Thanks to the simple file manager, you can easily add files to the program that you want to convert. By the way, Total Doc Converter can process several documents in parallel.
the user can tailor the position, size and colour of the text on the completed page to be converted into a separate file, and he can preset the style and font the source document's text. Additionally, it is possible to apply individual image quality profiles to specific pages of a document throughout its lifespan.
You are only limited to small file sizes with Total Doc Converter because it takes up only a small amount of system resources. Its response time is good, and there are no huge overhead costs associated with it. In a crucial part, there is no support material to support the program. The procedure for converting a particular format to another requires the installation of additional software.
- Support for the full command line ld line support;
- A digital signature can be attached to PDF files for an additional fee.
- Ensure support for header and footer formats;
- Windows Explorer automatically integrates with the program's controls ;
- Manually batch converting files; c to batch convert files;
- In order to assess the contents of each file before converting, you should check their contents.