TortoiseHg is a graphical shell written specifically to make working with Mercurial easier. This tool also controls how a project is developed, and simplifies the process of managing code in large quantities. Mercurial makes it possible for code to be rolled back by allowing users to control it. In addition to supporting synchronization, you are able to manage your team fully from the application. Nevertheless, I am not too fond of using the application interface, since it has an old console-like interface that is quite inconvenient for me to use. It is precisely to correct this unfortunate flaw that the TortoiseHg shell was created.
The TortoiseHg programming interface makes it easy to keep track of changes in coding via its quick-reference functions. Also useful for merging multiple development lines into one repository, accessing a project history, backing up the source code, and synchronizing both. A context menu is accessible when the program is installed.
- Mercurial graphics are easier to create with this graphics shell.
- Integrating the program automatically into the context menu can be done;.
- The changes made; full control over the process.
- To see through the development stages;
- The data back up function;
- In terms of synchronizing multiple repositories, I consider them synchronization;
- The merger of many of different parts of a change process.