Tomboy is a small, freely distributed program designed to create short notes. Despite its simplicity, the program offers many different options that make it quite easy to use. Maximizing its ability to integrate easily with the program is the focus of the application's functionality. In addition to a simple text format with change of size, font color, there is a search mechanism for notes (so that notes appear as sections), and the ability to combine notes. You can also set up notes with this last feature incredibly conveniently.
Besides, Tomboy has spell-Despite being able to remove items, it must be accompanied by a special package for efficient functioning. aspell-ru. With hotkeys, you'll be able to assign multiple functions most frequently. synchronization with your Ubuntu One storage, as well as cloud storage services, or locally in the case of Mac.
- The use of e; simplicity and ease of use;
- It's possible to synchronizing in UNIX or Linux servers with SSH, WebDAV and WebDAV;
- Contains basic function sets for text-editing.
- Using hotkeys can enable many features to be utilized; ng up hotkeys;
- There are impressive number of settings available to...
- Several plugins extending the capabilities of the program.
- Windows versions XP and 10 support multiplatform use.