by Devart

A high quality T4 editor which allows users to edit features individually

Operating system: Windows

Publisher: Devart

Release: T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2015 2015

Antivirus check: passed

Last revision: Last week

Report misleading

By running this software you are able to edit T4 templates. It is an add-in program. Additionally, it's designed to allow for other features like code outlining, in-line debugging, as well as image highlighting, for example. As professional as it looks, it allows users to edit templates and have them look professionally in the end product. It is extremely powerful and user friendly, especially for users who plan to use T4 template editing. syntax highlighting feature by utilizing IntelliSense, which has easy-to-use features including a variety of tooltips and coded parameter parameters, to execute directives and to perform some other tasks. The following template files and referenced assemblies all contain the component information.

Additionally, you are able to navigate among definitions and other objects within or within templates or other files. It features multilevel templates, as well as classes such as the IntelliSense templates, and allows users to use the menu that is built-in in the interface. I highly recommend this software for professional quality work on T4 templates as well as those looking for utility tools for working with T4 templates. is powerful, it gives a list of features that the alternative couldn't provide and has a fantastic feature list that is not available in it. As a bonus, it is free to use. If you work with T4, I would recommend this program due to its completeness.

Features:

Multilevel templates, outline code and syntax highlighting all provide the best editing capabilities
  • Edit T4 templates and their components
  • Highlighting of syntax
  • Outline code
  • Multilevel templates
  • Menu integration
Calum
Having Devart T4 Editor installed for Visual Studio makes it much easier to utilize the power of Visual Studio's features. In combination with the add-in, code outlining and text editing will be possible, thus reducing costs significantly while editing T4. Though it lacks a clear syntax highlight feature, it is nevertheless one of its more useful features.
Adam
This year, my entire team will use Devart T4 Editor, which in turn means I can use Visual Studio better and optimize their lives. In combination with the add-in, code outlining and text editing will be possible, thus reducing costs significantly while editing T4. Though it lacks a clear syntax highlight feature, it is nevertheless one of its more useful features...
Avira Free System Speedup logo
An optimizer optimizes performance and frees up memory through its use.
Code Compare logo
The software is used to compare files and folders, as well as merge files.
ChemMaths logo
Math problem solving based on engineering tools within an application.
AlomWare Lights logo
This app displays LED status on a PC desktop through buttons such as cap locking it.
KMyMoney logo
Financial and economic tools for all levels of users including those who have immigrated to the U.S.