by Devart

Powerful Visual Studio plugin for editing T4 templates

Operating system: Windows

Publisher: Devart

Release: T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2013 2013

Antivirus check: passed

Last revision: Last week

Report misleading

The T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2013 is a comprehensive T4 editor that makes creating and editing templates relatively simple, and the add-in does this with IntelliSense, syntax highlighting, and even code outlining, for a relatively well-Easily works with Visual Studio 2013 since it is a rounded program.

A very important feature of the T4 Editor is the use of IntelliSense that provides all Visual Studio C# and Visual Basic features (such as parameter details, tooltips, code completion, and a completion list included in the template). T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2013's IntelliSense also works to list all available C# classes and its members, including ones that are found in referenced assemblies and template files, making things easy to sort through and work on.

Among other features, T4 Editor includes a syntax highlighting mechanism, which highlights document template directive structures as well as C# and Visual Basic code, making it easier to distinguish between text and program calls in regular programming languages. Additionally, fonts and colors can be totally customized for any Visual Studio code editor, creating a nice range of colors and fonts for your code. To further customize intelligent indenting, in addition to enabling or disabling intellisense or word wrapping, virtual whitespace, and more, there is also a range of settings for creating any T4 template that works as you desire.

The Goto function makes it possible to quickly define objects and members, as long as any of these objects/members are contained in the selected template file. This also features multilevel templates that allow the user to navigate to classes from selected templates, as well as an expanded dialog interface.

The biggest complaint I have so far is the dark mode theme which virtually eliminates formatting. But T4 Editor does not work as a default plug-in because it works extremely well.By doing so, editing T4 template easily and quickly becomes simpler. In addition to the Entity Developer plug-in for Visual Studio 2013, T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2013 provides an excellent ADO tool for modeling and coding.The NET Entity Framework, Linq Connect, NHibernate, and LQDN is all LINQ. Using T4 at its best is only possible through this powerful tool with all the features required to run it in Visual Studio 2013, making installation and usage as simple as possible.

Features:

Create and edit Visual Studio T4 templates with intellisense
  • Formats code
  • Supports large templates
  • Customizable editor
  • Syntax highlighting
  • Comprehensive IntelliSense
Dylan
As a matter of fact, I love using T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2013 for Windows because it makes creating templates a simple process. Although I can also edit the templates I create using this tool. My thanks to this new T4 editor are that the editor distinguishes between normal text and calls, making it easy for me to identify one another at any time of the day. A feature I often find myself using is that it allows me to personalize the font and colors.
WebSocket4Net logo
A bi-A program that uses full communications to facilitate this type of software.
AppleXsoft Data Recovery Pro logo
Combining deep scanning capabilities with advanced data recovery, it is very powerful.
TaskSwitchXP logo
An app manager for windows and processes that supports ongoing apps and processes.
Liferay Portal logo
Enterprise open-Framework for content management on the portal.
O&O Defrag 2000 Freeware logo
Registry of errors is cleared and performance is optimized using this program.