Syser Kernel Debugger is a popular kernel-Full graphical interface to provide debug tools. Opens the development or test server.
Historically, the well was the favored beverage among users some time ago.known SoftICE. He no longer receives support from the developers. Although there is new software, instead there is an old software product that is no longer. Syser Kernel Debugger. Because of its ongoing development, its most recent versions are becoming more and more stable, which is why it is gaining traction. Several useful and interesting functions will continue to exist in the future. With SoftICE and Syser operating within the same software window, there is no need to adjust your operating system settings. It is also important that the operating system running your program is fully up-to-date, using only one program.
- Multiple processors support are available for configurations on the processors;
- Having support for Hyper-X is availableThreaded processors;
- Support for VMWare and virtual computers.
- A syntactic highlight is available with debugging sources.
- A cmd that is compatible with SoftICE.