Supremo is a program that allows you to remotely control your computer, as well as transfer data between multiple PCs over secure protocols. Neither computer should be left without a computer connection unless both have the same software installed. During the initial setup of Supremo, you will be asked to create an account that will be used for uncontrolled access to your PC. In this case, you need to enter the new ID and password on each remote computer connection, but you will not need to select this step. Rather, please ask the computer owner to share this information.
Through this program, you have the option of connecting to computers remotely and in screen demonstration mode. Second, if several users connect to the same computer at the same time, they are all connected simultaneously. Using it for presentations and lessons is highly recommended. By clicking on the "Stop" button, the host can terminate a connection. By enabling scalability, as well as stopping colors inverted and graphic artifacts displayed on the image the Supremo window allows for (optionally), it avoids the appearance of color inversion and artifacts that typically occur when creating a database visualization. proxy server allows you to connect.
Besides remote control, screen sharing, and file transfer, you can take the opportunity to send texts with Supremo. Rather than being "distorted," this program prevents antiviruses and firewalls from blocking it.
- Create an image from a remote computer via remote control;[email protected]>
- Make use of a proxy server; Connect using a public e connection using a proxy server;
- By simultaneously connecting multiple users, we can perform computing on the same PC.
- Text and data transfer: chat; file transfer; btant chat and text chatting; file transfer and text chatting;
- The use of SSL is a reliable protocol; ;
- A cease to interfere "with antiviruses and firewalls."
- quick step-by-step adjustment;
- Video-driven window that provides an image from a remote PC as well as the video driver.