Subtitle Edit is a subtitle editor. By using this program, you can synchronization subtitles with a video or create new subtitles, too. Subtitle Edit allows you to import subtitles (including OCR), merge and split them into several fragments, adjust their encoding and frame rate, translate them from one language to another and much more. A regular expression search and replacement function, an audio track extract function, or an export subtitles to binary or graphic format can all be used to search for a word or phrase in movies.
Using this application, you can automatically translate subtitles and can fix many of the common mistakes - this also works with Google's online services. The subtitle editing tool can be used to remove lines, remove spaces, align letters, and add missing quotes, for example. This program already includes a dictionary for checking Word words, and you can use an Open Office dictionary when checking spelling in another language too. Alternatively, you could groupify the translation of subtitles on the Internet using Subtitle Edit.
- Creating and editing subtitles.
- subtitle synchronization;
- Subtitles should be translated along with the subtitles (including -). With the help of the Internet and e-mails, we share resources through a collective. Google Translate; automatic, via the service; etc)
- Errors such as extra spaces, line breaks, etc. can be automatically removed.
- The import and export of subtitles; d export of subtitles;
- OCR subtitle support;
- Spell-Open Office dictionaries can be checked (they are).