StereoPhoto Maker is a free and easy-to-use graphic editor that allows you to create stereo photos from a regular photo, including those with an anaglyphic effect.
The created photos can then be viewed using simple stereo glasses with red and blue filters, from which they will acquire spatial volume. Besides being available to download online, these stereo photos can also be inserted into the web page, using a special applet that is included with the browser.
A separate program module allows you to view images directly from StereoPhoto Maker.
A number of other methods for rendering stereographs including anaglyphic effects can also be utilized with this program. Furthermore, StereoPhoto Maker offers the ability to create stereoscopic images of other objects.
- JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF files are all supported by this feature.
- Besides monoscopic viewing, it will support most stereo systems;
- offers batch mode and almost all other options for uploading to the working window of the program;
- Providing a wide range of options for viewing an image;
- An abundance of image manipulation tools;
- You can create in batch mode;
- A slideshow can be created in any automatic mode, even if you set it up with a checkbox.
- Easily customize the printed product directly from the solution;
- The use of a stereo camera to take images with Google Earth.
- A geographic tag can now be tagged with EXIF data.
- With stereo, various web pages can be created.The Viewer can be utilized to interact with Java Applet and other related applications.