STDU Converter is a compact application that allows you to convert electronic documents with the extension DjVu, TIFF, Comic Book Archive (CBR or CBZ) to PDF format in just a few clicks of the mouse.
Do it fast!! Creating a PDF document is only as simple as selecting the source file for conversion, and, as necessary, specifying where the saved files will be stored.
The only way you can change any type of Page in this tool is to select the pages you want to convert. Other options include changing the resolution, rotating them, and adjusting the Brightness, Contrast, and Grayscale of all the pages.
If there is no "tree" of the document, STDU Converter provides an opportunity to build a new one or edit an existing one.
If your documents can be viewed on electronic devices such as Amazon Kindle or Sony PRS, the program may let you remove color information from the pages.
STDU Converter trial allows user to set watermarks with the full version. This version differs only in that it applies watermarks for all pages that are converted.
- Convert DjVu and TIFF files into PDF format very quickly, easily;
- Use of the product eases it up - ess - Ease of use - Select the desired source file and click "Convert" ;
- Conversion options; the ability to select individual pages.
- Conversion of converted pages, their brightness levels, colors and ranges; etc.
- If there are no people, you can make your own "tree" using the function.