StarUML is a convenient open-source UML editor. programmers who handle object-oriented development will benefit from this library. Unfortunately, it is an expensive program distributed by the program's provider as it is the undisputed leader in the field.
StarUML gives the chance to edit and create "from scratch" the UML-projects must work together with MDA specifications e projects compatible with specifications MDA (Model-Driven Architecture). Python is able to produce codes in Java, PHP, C++, and C# while implementing both the framework and patterns requirements of s Java, PHP, C++ and C# languages, works with frameworks, is able to use patterns and fully complies with the UML 2.A separate inspector handles all editing for each element in the working model. Links are also created faster with the right keys.
Add-ons enable the Editor to add new features or replace established tools. In StarUML, you will find numerous extensions. They can be found under specific forums and even on the official site. An extension manager is made available to manage extensions.
Modern operating systems can be edited with the editor. A pleasant dark tone can be observed in the interface of this e adapted to the high resolution screens and is made in pleasant dark tones. the StarUML editor allows you to import into various common editing software programs (rationalrose, another popular editor; provides publication tools in HTML; provides support for APIs and ERD extensions); and can export content from created projects as DOC, TXT, PPT, XLS and, more recently
- This UML editor performs one of the most sophisticated tasks.
- Among its capabilities are the generation of coding tools for popular languages.
- A wide variety of extensions are available, which were designed especially for StarUML.
- Specifys a convenient inspector for each element of the model.
- Exporting documents to PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, and TXT is possible using our exporting tools.
- Other popular editors can be used to import projects.