StaffCop Standard is a software for monitoring all actions of employees on workstations. Besides being able to gain detailed information about how each of these entities performs, each can also report on their activity in real time.
Identify and analyze the effectiveness and optimal utilization of employees' activities, detect and prevent unauthorized access to confidential information, and make possible a reduction in the risk of cybercrime.
- the following social networks (in particular Facebook, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki);
- This includes many sites such as Yandex, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Analyzing employee activity on the computer via diagrams; writing detailed reports; and creating the reports.
- At the appropriate intervals, take screen shots; ;
- ICICQ, QIP, and mail all offer the ability to transmit and manage correspondence online.geitz Agent, etc.);
- Using a keyboard spy, decode the entered data; ;
- The program works in the hidden mode, which makes detecting it much harder
- Logging processes, running and installing programs, printed documents, and running and modifying connected devices all remain in place.