SQLite Expert Personal is a convenient utility for creating and managing several SQLite3 databases with a simple interface and the ability to edit tables and execute queries and scripts. With the program you can create new databases as well as edit and build complex SQL queries. There is a Query Builder entry in the main window where you can script your own databases and display all of the connected ones. The fields, external keys, indexes, restrictions, and triggers are all easily changeable.
Upon running the program the first time, it will set up a default (Alias) database, and then a File option provides the ability to change the database alias. Next, click on the tree structure panel to the left to look at and edit the remaining tables. Furthermore, SQLite Expert makes it possible to export the table data or index all tables, whether they have multiple tables or one big table.
SQLite Expert Professional is completely free for anyone to use, but the version of SQLite Expert Professional that runs on it has limited capabilities (with the pro version).The possibility to work with SQLite functions can be explored further with version 3.0.
- The free program can be utilized by both private and commercial users;
- a simple user-friendly interface;
- A visual editor for SQL Query Builder queries?
- Using various file formats; transferring the data; and converting the data into text.
- Having access to easy-to-use editing tools;
- Unicode support;
- SQLite add-ons that work with this client can be installed.