SopCast is a peer-to-Over the Internet peer (P2P) video viewing is available using peer (P2P) technology. Bit-system operation has the same principle as that of this one.Using torrent technology entails decentralized content transfer. It is simultaneous to broadcast these online from a broadcast site or a radio station. In addition to watching TV shows and listening to the radio, using SopCast Player, you can also create your own unlimited number of channels with SopCast. You don't need to have powerful equipment to do this, but you can broadcast it exactly the same way.
Within the Program Preferences screen, you will find a list of channel options. The player can then be used to play the video playback with, in addition to VLC, KMplayer, etc. There is enough of SopCast on the Internet that you can find a lot and not have to worry about the brakes once the video has been watched.
- We have access to a stable and cheap television network through the P2P technology; ;
- By starting broadcasting, high-speed caching and low latency will result.
- the possibility of starting a new your own broadcasting channel;
- can be broadcast from a local hard disk (both formats asf or wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3 and others)... This can be continuous.
- This standard is equivalent to: Internet addresses are universal format of Internet addresses for broadcasting protocol is sop://;
- System resources are consumed in a low amount by the program;
- Recording on a hard drive; recording while recording the broadcast on computer is possible; recording while recording the broadcast on an audio system is possible.
- Any players you installed in your system should be notified of this;
- The identification of the best-quality broadcast sources and links to ensure highest-quality broadcasts;
- With this program, it is free and there is no advertisement;
- All platforms and operating systems supported.