It is replacing the outdated Sony PC Companion manager, which helps managers work with the Sony Xperia line. A set of tools to manage Portable devices is provided with the new program for nearly all Xperia devices released since three to four years ago, including the Xperia smartphones. You can update your smartphone software, restore its working order, retrieve system settings, or copy files created previously with this software. To ensure that all these operations are successful, a USB cable must be installed on a portable device.
You must also consider Xperia Transfer separately. Generally, it's meant to transfer files between a computer and a smartphone using the app. There can be only this tool used to exchange data between Xperia smartphones and other devices running versions of Android and iOS. A rare opportunity to work directly with the "official" device manager of a particular brand. However, you can only transmit data to Xperia devices via air.
Mobile content viewing and music transfer can also be done using Xperia Companion. If your media library or playlists are taken offline, they will be preserved using the latter method. Users can also set up music synchronization folders while connected to their devices from which synchronization will be automatic.
- Manages Xperia product line; plays an integral role in Xperia's success.
- In order to update the software and/or back up the data, this is used.
- You can exchange data between an Apple or Android device and your PC; This allows you to swap iOS data.
- Eases the transfer of music using this convenient tool;
- As Sony Xperia devices do not require the downloads of files on your computer, you can view media files.