Instructions: How to install Sony Ericsson PC Suite
Supported phone models: It comes in seven different varieties: the C702, C902, C905, G502, K530i, K550i, K610i, K660i, the K770i, K800i, the K850i, and the P600 as well as versions
Sony Ericsson PC Suite is a program for exchanging data between your computer and Sony Ericsson phones. Contacts, records, dates, and many other files can be synchronized and emailed from the PC to a phone or backed up from a PC. Internet can also be accessed on a phone as a modem, if your browser supports it.
- Sync Station: Content can be synchronized with contacts, calendars, tasks, notes and notes by e-mail.Sending a telephone call and writing a letter to the recipient's computer); ouse and computer;
- Backup and Restore: You can back up your phone's data directly to your computer by downloading it. Your phone will be protected from backups on your computer; should your phone lose any information, you will be able to restore it there.
- File Manager: The backup feature allows you to store files and directories from your mobile phone to your PC and vice versa;
- VInstall Software: In our application, you can manage your data from your mobile phone, so you can download and install it on your mobile device.
- Download Language: Effortlessly replace native language on your mobile phone without needing to change settings or app settings;
- Phone Connection Monitor: Provides quick access to PC Suite applications so that you can update your connection status. The Phone Connection Monitor was added to autorun when it was installed, and started right as soon as the computer went off.
- Dial-A Networking Wizard for establishing the GPRS and HSCSD dialing system.Set up an Internet connection in order to access the services.