SmoothVideo Project is a program that allows you to increase the "smoothness" of the video by adding new frames containing intermediate positions of objects to the video order. frames rate can be raised to 60 if appropriate monitors are needed (see below for monitor parameters). Alternatively, rates can be increased to 120/144 or higher. The lastest results will require powerful "grain" iron. SmoothVideo Project actively uses GPU acceleration from NVIDIA and AMD, which support OpenCL. Video of 3D in intermediate frames can also be augmented using the technology. In addition to a software "proprietary" video converter, the program also includes a visual editor for editing video.
With SmoothVideo Project, you can boost frame rates in Media Player Classic, KMPlayer, GOM Media Player, and others DirectShow supported media players. You can, for instance, control how smooth or clear the picture will appear with a simple slider in the program's control panel. Moreover, in this site you can customize the graphical artifact filter and enable image optimization for movie playback and animation.
By installing madVR with SmoothVideo Project, the computer becomes a real videoconferencing application. By using this rendering technology, image quality is maximized and image sharpness is almost fully recovered after frame rate increase. also includes several other codec options - you can explore these parameters within the control panel as a separate option.
- Use a simple process of inserting frames near intermediate positions of objects to boost video smoothness.
- The GPU is actively accelerated;
- Using DirectShow is the standard interface for players with DirectShow;
- Also equipped with madVR, and their own codecs.
- The process can be monitored remotely via HTTP servers;
- The conversion of 2D videos into 3D video is possible.