SmartFTP is a very convenient FTP client for secure and efficient file exchange between the local computer and the server on the Internet. SmartFTP can work with FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH and Terminal protocols.
You can work with it s, downloading content, downloading multimedia files and documents, managing and automating data transfer, synchronizing and backing up remote files and much more...
There are several modern multi-system features in the program.Display DPI values of up to 4,000 in Windows, compatible with this language interface. The client comes with a built-in source code editor, which provides full access to all text editor functions, and can automatically recognize the programming languages as well as highlight syntax. During batch processing of files, using tasks such as queue management, scripting, and file synchronization, as well as during download, automatic reconnection is possible. In addition to IPv6, SmartFTP also supports HTTP.
- Using SSL/TLS support to transmit and manipulate data using FTP protocols (Secure FTP). This combination is essential in transferring and manipulating data within data centers, among others;
- An easier way to customize; a modern graphical interface; otal interface;
- You can use the transfer queue to sync files and directories between your computer and the server. In addition, it can be done to verify a separate file for identity by transferring its hash values. This would result in making sure any files contained the information specified, such as their size, creation dates, versions etc.; ;
- There are over 20 interfaces supported;
- Before a file is to be transferred, a preview file should be taken. You can preview images no matter what third party program you have installed without the assistance of these programs.
- Using visual reference, you can review both the contents of the open remote directory and those of the home directory in one location. Click one button to display the file selections based on whether they happen to be both in one place or both in another;
- There is room for extended schedules because they enable certain operations to be scheduled repeatedly at regular intervals within the future;
- The Internet Protocol version 6 is supported;
- on-the-Files that are compressed make transfers faster by using compression. By removing the archive requirement, your files won't have to be kept;)
- UTF-Format support 8 types of text; no additional format support;
- By using multiple connections to terminate the interrupted traffic on your server while your client tries to connect, it will resume the interrupted file transfer as soon as it is reconnected.
- Checking the checksum for a successful transfer will verify its erence by checking the checksums;
- The SOCKS5 software can run up to the firewall; the SOCKS4 software operates up to the browser; and the CSM software operates up to the firewall.1, Raptor
- Includes all of the Professional Edition's features - e e the features of Professional Edition plus;
- ASSH (Secure Shell Protokol) support: omatically;
- Scripting (sovereignized, secure, through telnet via SSL / ])
- The Amazon S3 file hosts offer file hosting.
- Use LastPass or KeePass Password Safe to store your credentials so they can be accessed from any device.
- A mechanism for encryption created by the AES; oestion by the AES mechanism;
- It has been confirmed that the e-mails were successful.mail transfer.