Slimjet is a relatively young browser based on the Chromium engine. This engine is now used by almost all Internet viewers. A large number of users in the world rely on this browser, as it provides high levels of performance, stable works, 'democratic" usage of resources, and at the same time, proper work has been made in the areas original to that particular version. Google Chrome. The latter, Slimjet is almost as good as functionality and offers a number of useful "chips". By default, FlashPeak's browser doesn't require that a Google account be established, or that it be customized by the user. When you reach the panel with design themes in the main browser window, you can click a design theme to try it out for one minute.
As with most modern web browsers, Slimjet is built with a combined URL search and input string, and also with "finish" mode that automatically completes requests, as well as synchronization between different devices, unfortunately. It is the best combination of convenience and accessibility which will be very appealing to users accustomed to doing only a few web visits a day.
- It uses the Chromium engine to load pages very fast and correctly;; ).
- This section shows design themes that can be applied in one click.
- The extension can be used with extensions developed for Google Chrome.
- Extend data synchronization in multiple apps and devices";
- Easy to use data loader in combination with the portable app.