Keeping track of updates to driver installed in a system is an extremely challenging task. But it is greatly facilitated by a program called SlimDrivers, which automatically finds and updates the drivers, regardless of their purpose. There is only one click required to take the test. After the first launch, all drivers are automatically updated, and when a new version is found for any of them later, SlimDrivers will send you an alert.
As a bonus, the developers of the program added to their child the ability to create backups of drivers, restore the system and remove them from the system with an overwrite of the corresponding registry keys. Additionally, the program has a modern interface but not a unified one, unfortunately.
- All of the drivers in the driver system can be seen by themselves; does not have to look elsewhere to find a driver.
- Backups can be made and recovery points can be set;
- Downloads updated with their own updates; ow updates from official websites by itself;
- An advanced modern interface;
- This download has no hidden fees compared to its analogues.